Web Design Barnsley: System3Internet

QUESTION: How would I set up a limited company?

ANSWER: We can set up a limited company on your behalf, including the writing of the Memorandum and Articles of Association and completion of the statutory forms and filing. Please contact us to discuss your needs.


QUESTION: How do I register as self-employed?

ANSWER: Please contact us for a free initial consultation and we can then register you with Revenue & Customs. At the same time we will also advise you of the books and records you need to keep.


QUESTION: Will a computerised accounting system help with my record keeping?

ANSWER: It is not always essential to have a computerised accounting system but it can be helpful depending upon the the level of complexity of the records you need to keep and providing it is correctly maintained. We recommend Sage accounts packages and can provide you with the training you may require in this regard.


QUESTION: Do I need to be registered for VAT and if so how do I register?

ANSWER: There is a VAT registration limit which is usually increased annually. However, there may be reasons why you do not have to register or, conversely, reasons why it would be beneficial to voluntarily register. Please contact us so we can advise you and complete the registration forms, where necessary, on your behalf.


QUESTION: Can you assist us with the completion of my PAYE and VAT returns?

ANSWER: WE have a PAYE and VAT department which can complete these forms for you. Alternatively, we can provide you with guidance in completing the forms yourself.


QUESTION: What level of fees do you charge?

ANSWER: Initial consultations are always free. Our fees, thereafter, are based upon time spent and the level of staff involved. We will provide you with a quote on request.


Home | Services | Partners | Testimonials | FAQ | Contact | Privacy policy